Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baking frenzy about to begin!!!

My house has a new member.. He's tall, dark and extremely handsome. Oh, he's gorgeous, shiny and so dreamy.
He makes S jealous because of all the attention I'm giving him.

Yes, he's my new black Kitchen Aid stand mixer!!
Last weekend, as I was watching a kitchen aid advertisement on TV (open-mouthed), my sweet hubby was busy plotting elsewhere. He ordered it over the phone and smiled his casual smile when he saw me jumping all over the place.
He later confessed that he couldn't stand all the salivating on the rug!
So that is the story of  How I Met My Mixer. I have so many ideas and I'm excited to try so many things.
Plans to attempt the Macaroni Grill's Rosemary Bread have been drawn up. Should happen soon, will update my efforts and of course, the results!
Till then I'm just going to ogle at it at sigh in content :)

What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

No comments:

Post a Comment